This article explores all possible use cases for stores. To understand the role of stores, we can list out a few things:
Like stores in UrbanPiper, aggregators also has a similar concept of a virtual store which has a unique ID known as Restaurant ID. The mapping of a store means integrating the aggregator Restaurant ID to its corresponding UrbanPiper store ID.
Now we can look into what do we control for the stores on the aggregators.
1. Store Toggle: We can control the store toggle(enable/disable) for Swiggy and Zomato. Different ways to control the toggle are mentioned below.
- Quint : Hub>Platforms>Store
- Satellite: Settings>Store Settings>Enable
Note: The above-mentioned functions will disable the stores on the platforms only.
You can deactivate the store by checking off the Active check.
2. Store Timings: We can control the store timing only for UberEats. Timings can be set for stores using the Groups section. You can configure Slot Timings and Continuous Timings for stores in the Timing Groups section.
Once the timings are created for the store. You are required to associate these timings to the particular store. The association can be done by simply heading over to the Stores section and choosing the required timing group and saving the changes.
|Note: The continuous timings are to be chosen from the store timings dropdown and the time slots are to be chosen from the Ordering Timeslots dropdown as shown below.|
3. Store Actions: There are three basic store actions provided in the platforms section, once you click on the checkbox for one or more stores, three new functions will appear for you to perform. These three functions are to enable, disable, sync menu. You can choose individual units for under each platform to enable/disable, sync.