Items are an integral part of the menu structure. This article will provide a detailed walkthrough an Item is created.
Creating an Item:
To Create an Item go to Ordering → Items. Click on ADD Item
In the New Item page, you can follow the pointers below.
- Title: Enter the title/name of the item. (Ex: masala dosa, noodles, vada pav. etc)
- CRM title: This is a reference title/name for internal use. This title/name will not be visible on the aggregator's platform.
- Merchant Ref Id: Enter the POS code of the item, if the business is POS. integrated, if not enter -1.
- Price: Enter the selling price at which the item has to be sold on the aggregator's UI.
- Mark Up Price: It is used to implement slash prices to an item, where the markup is the undiscounted price of the item and price is the discounted price of the item(applicable only for QVM items).
- Description: Enter the description of the item.
- Item Category: Select the category (from the dropdown) to which the item belongs
- Sort order: Here you can specify a number to the item in which the sorting of the item should be done on the aggregator's platform. Starting from 0,1,2,3.... and so on. The items will be displayed on any platform in ascending order of the sort assigned.
- Food Type: Select the type of food (from the drop-down) whether the item is vegetarian, non-vegetarian, or eggetarian.
- Active: Checking or un-checking the flag will determine the availability of the item.
This is used for associating stores with items. To make a store associated with the item, you need to move the store to the right side i.e under "Associated stores".
For items that have customizations, you will have to associate the corresponding option groups. Here's an article on how to create customizations.