A Discount is an essential part of a growth strategy to impact a business, to configure the same, follow the steps below
1. Configuring a Discount :
To Create a Discount go to Hub→ Platform Discounts. Click on Add New Discount.
1.1 In the New Zomato Discount page, follow the pointers below.
- Title: Enter the title of the discount Eg: 10%,25%.
- Description: Enter the description in the box.
- Is active? : Checking the box will activate the discount & vice versa.
- Type: There are 5 types of discounts for Zomato.
1) BOGO - The expansion of BOGO stands for Buy one get one, wherein when two BOGO items are added to the cart, the second-highest priced item is discounted from the total bill.
2) Fixed - Fixed discount is a specific amount of discount which can be applied to a range of bill or a minimum bill.
For eg: 100 rs would be discounted for the minimum bill of 300 rs.
3) Percentage - A particular percentage of discount is applied to a minimum or range of bills.
For eg: 30% off on the minimum bill of 200rs or 40% discount on the bill of 400 to 800rs.
4) Fixed Dish Discount - A Fixed Dish Discount is essentially a Fixed discount but is applied to a particular chosen item or a set of items and not on the entire bill.
For eg: Tandoori Chicken Tikka will have 40rs off on the original price of the item or dish.
5) Percentage Dish Discount - A Percentage Dish Discount too could be called a variation of a Percentage discount which is applied to a specific item or a specific range of items.
For eg: All the Tandoor Items will be carrying a 20% discount.
- Value: Enter the value of the discount.
- Is it one time use only: Checking the box will make the discount available only once per user.
- Minimum Order Amount: Enter the minimum order amount to avail of the discount.
- Starts on: Enter the starting date of the discount.
- Expires on: Enter the ending date of the discount.
- Timings group: Associate a timings group for the discount to run in a specific duration of the day.
1.2 Discount association
- RESTRICT TO ITEMS: Move the desired items from the All Items column to the Associated items column.
- RESTRICT TO STORES: Move the desired stores from the All stores column to the Associated store column.