These are the answers to our mostly asked questions, for anything else please drop an email to email@example.com.
- What kind of integration does UrbanPiper have with aggregators?
-UrbanPiper has a partner integration with aggregators. Urbanpiper would be the middle interface between the client and aggregators.
- How does a client raise concern about aggregators or an Order?
-Please drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the concern and order ID.
- What is the average delivery time completed by delivery agents?
-Orders are generally delivered within 45 mins from the time the Delivery agent is assigned to deliver them to the customer.
- What is the average time for a Delivery agent to reach the location to pick up the Order?
-It generally takes 15-20 mins to reach the location for Order pick-up.
- Average availability of the distance of the first mile which is the Riders for Pick up from the store location?
-This is on average around 5 km.
- Average availability of the distance of the last mile which is the Riders for delivery from the store location to customer address
-This is on average around 10 km.
- What is the average time for a Delivery agent to be assigned in Prime?
-If a Delivery agent is serviceable for delivery, one would be assigned in Prime in around 1-10 mins of Order Acknowledgement. Otherwise, there will be an error: No Rider Found
- Can the Delivery agent reject an Order?
-Yes the Delivery agent can reject the Order if he feels the packaging is not correct which could lead to spillage before marking the Order as Dispatched.
- What happens when delivery related incidents to the delivery partner/order occur?
-Such orders should be raised to UrbanPiper who will contact aggregators for root cause analysis.
If its genuine Dunzo assures refund with a maximum of Rs 1000.
- Do you support delivery for Order Later?
-Yes, for Deliver Later orders, you can assign a Delivery agent 45-60 minutes prior to delivery time in Prime.
- Is Cash on delivery supported with Dash?
-No, Cash on delivery is not supported with Dash.
When can the client cancel delivery?
-Order can be canceled only before the Order status is marked dispatched.
What is the OTP for Shadowfax riders?
- OTP is the last 4 digits of the UrbanPiper Order ID.
How does the Rider tracking URL look to the customer?
An SMS will be delivered as below on the customer's ordered phone number after dispatch.
- Where is the Delivery agent contact number?
This can be found under Prime > Order > Delivery Details
- What are the packaging guidelines for Dunzo delivery?
- Weight Limit of the order is less than 15 kg.
- The length*breadth*height of order can be 15*18*8 Inches.
- No spillage or poor packaging
- How to enable Dash only for a few Locations and not all?
Navigate to Atlas > Settings > Profile > Scroll down to Dash Configurations
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article