1. Go toLocations list and click the + Add Location button.
2. Enter name, address, city, sort order, fulfilment modes etc. of the location. Required details are marked with a red *, others are optional details.
3. Click Create button. Your location has been created.
4. To update details of an existing location, click the name of the location that you want to change.
Add/ update locations through a comma-separated-value (CSV) sheet
When you want to add/update locations in bulk, then you can use a specifically formatted sheet, like CSV, and export and import your data.
Atlas uses CSV (comma-separated-value) format for all sheet import and export. These CSV files can be opened in various spreadsheet tools like Microsoft Excel, Google Spreadsheet, Apple's Numbers, LibreOffice Sheets etc.
Here is the step-by-step guide to add/update locations in bulk using comma-separated-values:
1. On the Locations list screen, click on the Bulk actions button.
2. You can download an empty template, using the Download Template button, from the Bulk actions on the locations screen.
3. Go through the Fill Data section to understand the data expected for each column.
4. Open the Downloaded Template in any of the spreadsheet software like Excel. Add the locations you want to create as new rows. And, edit the items that you want to update.
5. Drop this CSV file in the Upload Fill Data section.