When the customer is done and you want to close the table and settle the bill, you need to do the following:
- Collect customer data in the system (optional)
- Apply a discount or fees, if applicable (optional)
- Print the Bill
Here is the step-by-step guide:
- Click Select customer button, to add customer details:
You can search the customer, by name or phone number (if it already exists). If there are no results found, the system will suggest you to create the customer. Click on + Create New Customer button.
- Fill in the form with customer details. Name & Phone number are mandatory fields:
Hit Create, your customer has been created in the system and has ben associated with the Bill.
- [ OPTIONAL ] If you wish to give a discount, click on the Discount button on the bottom bar of the card:
Select b/w percentage or fixed value discount and enter the value for which you want to give a discount. Once added, click on the Save Changes.
Similarly, you can apply fees (like packaging charge or service charge) by using the bottom bar.
- Click on Bill button to generate the bill. Once the bill is generated, the order get's locked:
- Click on Pay button to proceed with the payment.
- Select the payment mode from the top bar, along with that select the amount accepted from a mode.
In case, you want to spilt payment b/w two modes, let's say cash and card then first turn the Split Payment flag ON
Enter the amount that you want collect through each module and click the Add Payment button:
- Once the payments are made, and the order is done. Click on the Clear table button to clear the table.
That's all. You have successfully settles the bills and cleared the table.