You can add a new recipe or update the details of an existing recipe either from the User interface (UI) or Comma separated value (CSV) sheet.
Following the step by step guide to add/update an item through each mode:
Add/update location through User Interface (UI)
- Go to the Recipe section
- Click on the + New Recipe button
- Select a product type from the drop-down and select the product for which you want to add a recipe.
- Enter the Yield for this recipe and add ingredients.
- Select the ingredients for the recipe, update their quantity and click the Save button.
That's all. Your recipe has been created.
Add/ Update the Recipes with CSV sheet:
When you want to add/update materials in bulk, then you can use a specifically formatted sheet, like CSV, and export and import your data.
Here is the step-by-step guide to add/update materials in bulk using comma-separated-values:
- On the Recipes section, click on the three-dot button and select the Import Recipes option.
- Download the CSV template from Recipe Import screen.
- Open the Downloaded Template in any of the spreadsheet software like Excel. Add the material you want to create as new rows. And, edit the materials that you want to update.
- Export the file with all the changes again in CSV. And drop this CSV file in the Upload Fill Data section
- Review the changes and Save data to the system.
That's all. Your materials have been uploaded successfully.