For locations where there is in-person mode of selling - floor plan needs to setup.
Floor Layout can primarily be of two types:
- Table view - when you want to mange tables
- List view - when you want to manage queues
So, the floor layout for various concepts will go like:
- Fine dine - table view
- Casual dine - table view
- Casual dine (self-serve) - list view
- QSR - list view
- Food Truck - list view
Here is a step-by-step guide to add a floor plan to your location:
- Click the name of the location that you want to add your floor plan for:
- In the Location drawer, click on the three dot button to select Manage Floors option:
- It'll take you to Floor Plan screen, click on + Add Floor button.
- On the pop-up fill up: Floor name, Floor layout type.
For dine-in (where you want to manage tables) select Floor Layout type as Table View.
For take-away or food-truck (where you don't want to manage tables) select Floor Layout type as List View.
- For setting up tables for dine-in floor, click on the Edit Table button:
- Click on the Add Table button to create your tables. Then move around the created tables to make the layout according to your restaurant.
- After you are done creating the layout, click the Save Changes button. That's all, your floor layout has been set.